Deadline: 8 August 2017
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Risk Education Senior Project Officer in Sanliurfa, Turkey.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Risk Education Senior Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Daily monitoring of Implementing Partner (IP) RE team and support of the WATAN Risk Education team to implement project activities (sessions, trainings etc).
- Managing daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Develop weekly/monthly travel plan.
- Develop and improve ERW Risk Education materials together with the IP Risk Education team and (including translation).
- Monitor IP dater collection: including attendance sheets, monitoring forms, liaising with community leaders etc.
- Monitoring and evaluating field work and facilitator performance, including the work conducted by the implementing partner, in order to ensure the quality of ongoing project activities.
- Ensure IP carryies out needs assessments and data collection in the field using participatory tools for continous development of the project.
- Ensuring the collaboration of all stakeholders of the project in the field (community leaders, NGOs, CBOs).
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Education, Political Sciences, International development or other relevant field.
- Sound knowledge of and skills in needs assessment, project planning, project implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to relocate to south/south-eastern Turkey, and to travel within and between provinces.
- At least 1 year relevant professional experience with a NGO.
- Excellent knowledge of Turkish and English (written and spoken); Arabic and Kurdish an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.