The operational base of the project will be Gaziantep.
The- intended start date is December 2018 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 37 months from this date.
The project is about cultural heritage of Gaziantep and CA will be CFCU.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. In the absence of this degree, minimum 9 years of working experience in the field of communication, awareness raising, publicity and/or visibility activities.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of developing and/or implementing communications plans and/or visibility activities and/or awareness raising activities.
- Working experience on civil society dialogue in the field of cultural heritage and/or archaeology.
- Working experience in the field of developing and/or implementing communication, visibility, awareness raising and/or publicity activities in the fields of common cultural heritage and/or archaeology will be an asset.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts
Interested applicants should submit their up-to-date CV for the position to [email protected] no later than 31 August 2018