- Support the development of programme/project plans for all projects in the Country Office.
- Support the preparation of regular and accurate project management documentation for various stakeholders
- Support the Monitoring of all projects and ensures relationships are maintained to sustain and develop the provided training.
- Provide assistance to the project developers in design of future projects, especially related to planning and risk management.
- Assist with the establishment of Project Management tools envisaged by WHO Turkey Country Office.
- Support the preparation of Internal Monthly Project and Program Review Meetings with a specific focusing on scope, cost, schedule and benefit
- Assist in providing routine oversight and analysis of delivery data within the dashboard system
- Responsible for the collection of data on deliverables and financial information from project staff.
- Support the organization of key events under the Projects, with a particular focus on Donor meeting, trainings and meetings with the Ministry of Health.
- Provide organizational and administrative support regarding organization of internal meetings and functions
- Contribute to identification of potential risks and issues specific to delivery forecasts, and suggest mitigating measures to management.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance of key management files related to Projects
- Support the WR in design and implementation of initiatives that contribute to enhancement of Country Office project management maturity
- Provides effective support to project team leadership as required,
- Performs other related duties as required.
Furthermore, UN Volunteers are required to:
- Strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the concept of volunteerism by reading relevant and external publications and take active part in activities (for instance in events that mark IVD);
- Be acquainted with and build on traditional and/or local forms of volunteerism in the host country;
- Reflect on the type and quality of voluntary action that they are undertaking, including participation in ongoing reflection activities;
- Contribute articles/write-ups on field experiences and submit them for publications/websites, newsletters, press releases, etc.;
- Assist with the Buddy Programme for newly-arrived UN Volunteers;
- Promote or advise local groups in the use of online volunteering or encourage relevant local individuals and organizations to use the Online Volunteering service whenever technically possible.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Turkish(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Knowledge of financial data analysis, excel and google sheets is an asset.
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams