Institution: BAREM Catalyst
Contract Type: Full-time
Duration of the position: 24 Months
BAREM Catalyst is looking for a JR Project and Monitoring & Evaluation expert for its portfolio of EU-Supported Projects.
The monitoring & evaluation expert will work in full cooperation with the Project Coordinators and will work closely with and under guidance by the members of the project team. S/He shall provide support to the Project Coordinator and the project team in the projects that BAREM will provide consultation services in management.
The functional responsibilities of the monitoring & evaluation expert will be such as follows:
- Supporting the project coordinators and project teams in the administrative and financial management of the projects that BAREM will provide consultation services.
- monitoring achievement of outputs, outcomes, and objectives, as well as key assumptions outlined in the projects’ logframes, in consultation with key project staff.
- Tracking all project outputs, outcomes and objectives against targets.
- Alerting project coordinators to any necessary target amendments or changes to implementation plans or tools in a quarterly manner.
- Facilitating quarterly data analysis and action planning meetings to ensure projects are on track
- Supporting project teams in providing monitoring formats and developing their capacity for filling monitoring forms accurately and timely;
- Developing evaluation reports and presenting findings.
The Specific competences and key skills required for the position are such as follows:
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and in writing (Must)
- Good quantitative research skills with experience of software in this field (Must)
- High computer literacy (Office Programmes) (Must)
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to plan and organize tasks effectively
- Good coordination skills.
Experience in EU Projects and project management/coordination is a distinct advantage.