STGM-Techsoup Turkey, a partner of Techsoup Global which has partnered with 69 of the world’s leading civil society organizations, is looking for colleagues.
Position: Techsoup Turkey Coordinator
Techsoup Turkey Coordinator, who will be working correspondingly with STGM Digital Works, will be responsible for the management and development of Techsoup Global network relations and software donation program. This person will be working full-time in STGM’s office in Ankara. Since most of the work and transactions will be done in English, the person must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Interacting with grant applicants by phone and email to provide product information; taking orders; providing order status updates; responding positively to difficult or upset software donation customers; navigating multiple platforms and applications to find and view software donation customers account details; and communicating effectively while taking care of the customer’s needs,
- Being responsible for Techsoup Turkey web site and social media accounts,
- Attend and actively participate in TechSoup Global meetings to increase knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness,
- Handle inbound and outbound software donation customer requests related to sales and software donation customer service from new and existing TechSoup software donation customers regarding accounts, product needs, sales requests and support requests,
- Preparing quarterly reports for Techsoup Global team and handling additional requests,
- Actively participating in Techsoup Global Partner Network site and community emails,
- Supporting STGM’s digital events and trainings.
Qualification and experience:
- University degree,
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner both in English & Turkish,
- At least one year experience in customer service center or marketing department responding to calls and emails desirable,
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud products such as Google Suite, Microsoft O365,
- Excellent customer service orientation, with the ability to be polite and patient,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Enthusiasm and knowledge on digital trends,
- Ability to work independently and with others to resolve problems and handle requests,
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally,
- Experience of Google Adwords, digital transformation, social media management (preferred but not essential).
Interested applicants should submit their up-to-date CV for the position to [email protected] no later than 16 September 2018. E-mail subject line must be “TST Coordinator”. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STGM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or local ordinance.