Organization: Syrian American Medical Society Foundation
Closing date: 19 Aug 2017
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Be a point of contact for donor field offices.
· Communicate with responsible staff inside Syria.
· Lead the preparation of reports to donor as required by grant agreements, including narrative
· Lead the collection of all documentation from inside Syria for reporting purposes.
· Complete weekly situational reports and complete incident reports to document attacks on facilities.
· Conduct regular coordination meetings with donor field offices and report information to HQ Grants Manager.
· Be familiar with donor regulations and ensure project implementation is in accordance with donor regulations.
· Work with health coordinators to ensure proper reporting for health indicators and for beneficiaries.
· Work with health coordinator, finance team, and grants department to develop, write and submit proposal narratives.
· Review information and data from HIS System concerning supported facilities (consultations and beneficiaries’ reports), providing review and feedback to information department as needed.
· Compile data and information from the HIS for project activities (consultations and beneficiaries’ reports) and review them to be submitted to relevant donor as required.
· Draft program-briefing materials, and respond to requests for program technical and medical information from the donor.
· Prepare biweekly, monthly, quarterly, midterm, and final narrative reports, collaborate with information department to ensure that these reports statistics are correct, and drafted on time according to donor submission deadlines.
· Coordinate with other program staff to produce material useful in external communication on activities as incidence report or other urgent required reports.
· Regularly coordinate with grant staff on the update of facility medical/non-medical staff, provided services, implementation of the work-plan, and any other relevant information as required.
· Attend coordination and donor meetings as required.
· Maintain close communication and positive working relations with relevant donor including day to day communication relevant to program issues.
· Supporting in writing proposals as needed.
· Supporting grant officer in medical procurements.
How to apply:
University degree, Experience in project management
Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft office
Excellent written and spoken in Arabic
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.