Hey, want to coordinate Things project?
We are looking for a person who wants to help us with his/hers management skills. Are you good in producing events, monitoring budget and tasks, promotion, talking with people and building a community spirit inside the project team? Send us a note!
Things is a project run by social technology activists from Net2Istanbul in partnership with Bilgi Social Incubation Center, Community Volunteers Foundation TOG, STGM and TechSoup Europe. We promote technology among social activists and non-profit organizations, build a community of practitioners and create a peer to peers learning environment. Yourthings.org website serves us a hub for information on what is happening in the social technology field, but what is most important we meet regularly to discuss and learn together.
Sounds interesting? Read about the role:
What your role will include:
- Working with project partners on designing project activities
- Coordination of the process, responsibility for the project budget and timeline
- Communication between different project partners located in different cities (Istanbul and Warsaw), so be prepared for ongoing Skype/e-mail contact
- Contact with Things community, mentors, partners
- Promotion and marketing of the project
- Managing yourthings.org website
- Producing events: from researching the topic important for the community, through finding the best trainer, booking an place, inviting people and writing a note about the event
It is a 6-months contract.
What you should have:
- Good English written and spoken skills
- Microsoft Office, Drupal and optionally vector graphic software skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Openness for discussions but also strong ideas for the project development
Send us a note with a CV to this address: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is September, 14th at 13:00