Deadline: 21 August 2017
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administration Assistant in Izmir, Turkey. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administration Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
- Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data, to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
- Be a first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
- At least 3 years in the field of Administration or operation support, data analysis/management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Nationality and Residency of Turkey.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.