Gazetecilik ve ifade özgürlüğü alanlarında faaliyet gösteren Medya ve Hukuk Çalışmaları Derneği, haber yazma ve sivil toplum kurumlarında raporlama konularında deneyimi olan bir editör arıyor.
Başvuruyla ilgilenen adayların özgeçmişlerini en geç 1 Kasım 2019 Cuma günü saat 18:00’e kadar [email protected] adresine göndermeleri gerekmektedir.sivilalan.com'u Telegram'da Takip Edin! sivilalan.com'u Linkedin'de Takip Edin!
The Media and Law Studies Association (MLSA), which provides legal defense for journalists and supports editorial and journalistic development programs, is seeking an editor who is experienced in drafting reports for civil society organizations and journalism.
Qualifications and skills sought:
- Excellent Turkish and English, ability to write superbly in both languages
- Ability to produce quality writing in a relatively short time
- Past experience at a civil society organization and journalism would be an advantage
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software is not essential but a big plus
- Interest in freedom of expression issues
- Past experience at English-language media would be a plus
- Translating news reports from our reporters on monitored trials from Turkish to English
- Preparing mid-project and end-project reports for various projects
- Uploading news reports on our website
- Keeping our trial monitoring and jailed journalists lists updated
- Sharing short updates on trials monitored on Twitter
- Editing and translating articles written by journalists we represent
- Assisting with the organization of MLSA’s workshops and trainings
If you are interested in this position, please send a resumé and a cover letter to [email protected] by Friday November 1, 2019.