With CIFE’s Executive Master in EU Studies, you can sharpen your skills to tackle the European and international challenges of tomorrow.
Benefit from our long-standing e-learning expertise in teaching professionals online and on-site. Join the next cohort of the Executive Master in EU Studies!
Study while Working
CIFE’s Executive Master in EU Studies is designed for professionals who want to study while pursuing their careers. Our programme provides a two-year academic journey and enables flexible study paths adapted to their needs.
Our alumni from Europe and beyond work in ministries, NGOs, and public and private organisations. They particularly valued a programme that offers:
- an interdisciplinary and future-oriented approach
- in-depth knowledge of EU fundamentals with a focus on topical EU issues
- research and methodology skills based on best academic practices
- training to acquire professional skills
- a blend of e-learning and weekend workshops in Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels Budapest, Nice, Rome and Vienna
- exclusive one-on-one guidance from our international faculty and staff.
Application deadline: 5 September 2022. A limited number of tuition grants are available!
Please do not hesitate to share this opportunity by forwarding this link to your colleagues, human resources service or friends.
Feel free to contact us by e-mail at [email protected].