Eurasia Social Change is a pool of expertise and knowledge for addressing the challenges of social, institutional and innovative capacity development in those areas where Asia and the Middle East meets Europe. It has been established to provide professional assistance to those groups in the region engaged in the delivery of social services and the promotion of local development. Our consultants have proved to be relevant and innovative in meeting the needs of partners in Turkey and its neighbours.
Eurasia Social Change looking for a short-term expert who is going to take role in 2 international conferences in the field of Migration.
- International network of CSOs in the field of Migration,
- Developing and coordinating 2 international conferences (2 * 2 days)
- Preparing list of invitees, communication with invited international organizations
- Managing invitations and participation confirmations
- Contributing to content and reporting
- Excellent command of written/spoken English and Turkish
- Ability to report in English
- Previous EU-funded project experience is an asset
Interested candidates, please mail your CV to [email protected]