The EU-Turkey Intercultural Dialogue programme is assembling a pool of trainers to contribute to the design and delivery of a training programme on the theory and practice of intercultural dialogue. If you would like to be considered for inclusion in this pool of trainers and meet the minimum requirements listed below, please email your CV (in EU format) by 18th December 2019, in order to receive further details of the training assignments, to: [email protected]
Experts selected to join the trainers pool may be asked to contribute between 5-20 days during the period January-October 2020. The training will mostly be delivered in Ankara, but also possibly Brussels and Istanbul.
Training topics will include:
- Theory & Practice of Intercultural Dialogue;
- Multi-stakeholder Approaches and Partnership Development;
- Project Development and M&E; Communication Strategy and Practice;
- Online Training.
In addition to proven experience in any of the specific training topics, trainers will need to meet the following requirements:
- University degree, preferably Masters;
- Minimum of 10 years professional and/or academic experience;
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in facilitating Intercultural Dialogue activities and/or working with cultural institutes or CSOs with a focus on culture/arts;
- At least 1 experience working for a Cultural Institute in an international environment, or equivalent working in academia on Communication/Culture/Arts;
- At least 2 experiences of designing and delivering a training programme or learning activity using Adult Learning methods, and experience of designing ‘self-directed online learning’ will be an asset;
- Working knowledge of Turkish is essential, and working knowledge of English an asset;
- Experience of EU-Turkey exchanges or EU-funded projects will be an asset.