Turkey Europe Foundation (TAV) is looking for a project assistant for an EU-Supported Project.
VACANCY: Project Assistant in an EU Project
Turkey Europe Foundation
Contract Type: Project Based
Duration of the position: 12 Months
The Project Support Assistant will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Project Coordinator and will work closely with and under guidance by the members of the project team. S/He shall provide support to the Project Coordinator and the project team in administration and logistics to support the project with an emphasis on essential the EU procedures in the areas of finance, administration, travel and logistics planning as well as providing inputs communication outputs.sivilalan.com'u Telegram'da Takip Edin!sivilalan.com'u Linkedin'de Takip Edin!
The functional responsibilities of the project assistant will be such as follows:
- Providing support in planning and execution of the project events organized at the project
- Liaising with conference/meeting, workshop and travel participants, proactively ensuring effective communication; work closely with the agency that will be in charge of the logistics of those project activities.
- Assisting the project coordinator and the project team to ensure follow up tasks is undertaken.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is complete and properly kept at the project archive
- Interacting stakeholders to ensure they are well updated on the issues related to the project.
- Providing support to manage all other information flows pertaining to the project (mail, electronic mail, documents, telephone etc.)
- Providing support to the project coordinator in resolution of routine administrative and process problems
- Assisting in management and updating online tools such as the project website, Facebook pages, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Assisting the reporting of the project activities
- Other project related duties as may be reasonably required related to the project coordinator and management
The Specific competences and key skills required for the position are such as follows:
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and in writing (Must) (French as a second language is also preferable)
- High computer literacy (Office Programmes) (Must)
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to plan and organize tasks effectively
- Good coordination skills.
Experience in EU Projects and project management/coordination is a distinct advantage.
Please respond by 20.12.2019 with your CV to
Bülent Tunga Yılmaz