Deadline: 13 September 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Officer in Ankara, Turkey.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Officer will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that the Child Protection Component of the CCT for Education Programme is implemented adequately and in accordance to quality standards.
- Support the supervisor in ensuring the adequate monitoring of the programme including benchmark and performance indicators to assess/strengthen performance accountability, coherence and ensure the delivery of concrete and sustainable results.
- Support the roll out of training programmes for CSO front line workers to ensure the adequate utilization of monitoring tools.
- Support assessments of the technical capacity of partners in order to guide the conceptualization and design of training programmes on child protection including principles for conducting home visits to vulnerable segments of the population.
- Support the organization of capacity building programmes for front line staff.
Applicants must have –
- University degree in Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or other relevant disciplines is required.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional work experience is required.
- Field work experience is an asset.
- Prior work experience in emergency is an asset.
- Nationality of Turkey.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.